Attention Everyone! Please contact Loren Schonchin or Mark for more information
Business Workshops in Chiloquin, Oregon!
Please join us for two workshops being held at the Klamath Tribes next week. A registration link is included below for each of the workshops in this e-mail
SMALL BUSINESS WEB WORKSHOP
Learn the basics in this workshop and get your business on the web!
October 16, 2018 – 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
* Why do I need to be on the web?
* Who do you want to reach?
* Using Facebook pages for your small business
* Domain name (What is a URL or domain?)
* Ways to build your site (WordPress, Others)
* What goes onto a basic site?
To register, please go to: nativebiz.org/klamathweb
BUSINESS IDEA GENERATION WORKSHOP
October 17, 2018 – 9:00 AM–2:00 PM
Join us for a unique workshop created to help you generate new business ideas! This workshop is designed for those thinking of setting up a new business or existing business owners that want to explore ideas for expanding their current offerings.
Our approach to the idea generation process will help you with these topics:
- Explore business ideas based on your hobbies, skills, culture and natural resources
- Determine the feasibility of your business ideas
- Learn about basic business skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur
To register, please go to: nativebiz.org/klamathbig
For Both Workshops:
Mark Thompson – (916) 482-5800 – Email: email@example.com
Loren Schonchin, Small Business Development Specialist – (541) 783-2219 x. 208 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Klamath Tribes Administration Building
501 Chiloquin Blvd.
Chiloquin, OR 97624
P.O. Box 877
“Working Things Out By Talking Things Through”