This is a list of some of the new things in the reading.
1. tala-ak=straight, when used with hemkanga it means to speak straight, to speak the truth.
2. didatna=sometimes, reduplicated from dina twice.
4. snapempema=trick, cheat, fool
5. hasiugis=1st noun of hasiuga
6. kiyis=1st noun of kiya-to lie, used twice in a different meaning
7. ka-ika=to behave strangely, foolishly
8. nanokdwati-about everything
9. gemgemli=quiet, calm
10. pelpelis=1st noun of pelpela
11. hemkangabli=reply, respond
13. katak gi=to tell the truth
14. yoyalka=to be sorry, to feel bad
15. hak=a particle of emphasis. here can be translated as “just.”