There was a sentence last night that I need to go over. The sentence was: I am fishing in June. There is a different sentence that is very close that we may have touched on and it has a different sentence structure.
I am fishing in June. ni lapni tgopowwat kyemla.
I am going fishing in June. ni lapni tgopowwat gena kyemla.
So, in order to avoid this confusion again, I will make an exercise that highlights this difference.
Complete the sentence in Klamath as indicated.
1. I am going to Klamath Falls. _____________________________________________.
2. I am going to sing. _______________________________________________.
3. I am going to eat. ___________________________________________.
4. We are going to hear it. _______________________________________.
5. you are going to live in Oregon. ______________________________________.
6. They are going to go to Klamath Falls by car. _____________________________________________.
7. We are going to go hunting. ________________________________________________.
8. We are going hunting. ____________________________________________________.
9. We are going to be in school. _____________________________________________________.
10. In September we are going to have school again. ________________________________________________________________________________________.
If you have any questions, we can go over this next Tuesday or you can send me an email.