Yesterday I introduced a very interesting form. It was the verb suffix -ok. It can be attached to the end of a verb to modify it’s meaning. It’s meaning is: because of + verb meaning + ing.
yulalona genok, ni gattkis gi. Because of going to Klamath Falls, I became cold.
I am not versed in lots of languages, but I would have no qualms about stating that this is a uniquely Klamath/Modoc form.
Today I will make several sentences with this form. You are welcome to translate them.
1. lilhanks panok, q-ai ni pas pan.
2. California genok, ni mo loslosli gi.
3. yamat genok, ni mo gattkis gi.
4. yewat genok, ni doma maqlaqs sle-a.
5. q-ai yulalona genok, q-ai ni honks domna.