1. The pronoun for I is: __ni_______
_ni yayna sle-a. I see the mountain._______.
2. The emphatic pronoun for I is: __no_____
no yayna sle-a. I__see the mountain!_____.
3. the pronoun for me is: _nis____.
_i nis sle-a. You saw me._____________________________________.
4. The emphatic pronoun for me is: _nos_____
__i nos sle-a.You saw Me!__________________________.
5. The pronoun for you is: i _______.
___i honks domna. You heard it.______________________.
6. The plural pronoun for you (as a group) is : ____ad___.
__ad nis sle-a. All of you saw me._________________.
7. The pronoun for she/he/it/that as a subject is: __hot______.
___hot nis sle-a._He saw me.________________________________.
8. The pronoun for him/her/it/that as an object is: honks__.
_ni honks domna. ni honks domna. I heard him_______________.
9. The pronoun for there is: gida_____.
____ni gida ciya. I live here._____________.
10. The pronoun for they as a subject is: sa_____.
__sa gida ciya. They live here.________.
11. The pronoun for them as an object is: sas______.
__ni sas sle-a. I see them.____________.
12. The pronoun for “my” is: ______.
__ni sas sle-a. I saw them________________.
13. The pronoun for “your” is: mi____.
____hot mi wacak gi. That is your dog.____________________.
14. The pronoun for “their” is: sam__.
___hot sam lacas gi. That is their house._________.
Please refer to the often mentioned handout: Klamath Nouns, Verbs and Non-nouns. Pronouns can be confusing. There are so many. However if you have a question or need the handout, email me and I will get the information to you.