Minor's Trust - Liquidation Application

The Klamath Tribes
Member Benefits Department

501 Chiloquin Boulevard
PO BOX 436
Chiloquin, OR 97624
Phone: (541) 783-2219 | Fax: (541) 783-7768

Minor’s Trust Liquidation is available to enrolled minor Klamath Tribal Members with a Minor’s Trust Fund, which is created on their behalf by the Klamath Tribes. In order to receive the (one-time) Minor’s Trust Liquidation payment, the enrolled minor must meet the following requirements:  Age 18 years or older, and possess a High School Diploma or G.E.D, or  Age 21 years or older If applying for liquidation before reaching age 21, the applicant must include documentation showing he/she has graduated High School or obtained a G.E.D.

Applicant’s Information

Type N/A if Not Applicable
Type N/A if Not Applicable

12.If this application is being submitted on behalf of a minor or adult under guardianship, provide the following information for the person submitting this application:

By signing this document, I certify that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge

*Must ensure legal documentation showing guardianship is on file. This document was prepared under the provision of the Revenue Allocation Plan Klamath Tribal Code Title 7 Chapter 50, approved March 11, 2006 by General Council, Revised November 17, 2012.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.